Concrete works in 1 day. The concrete sets in one go this ensures a perfectly homogeneous one-piece structure
Strength and Durability with Mono-Block construction process Self Supporting Not Deformable Not Crackable Earthquake Resistant
Watertight by Itself on both sides. The concrete is poured in only one go, without any splice no structural brittleness
MARINAL has the patent for this construction watertight method. Awarded twice at the World Swimming Pool Show in 2004 and 2008 for its construction innovations
Any Finishing. Free Form or Rectangular Made to order, beautiful designs that are individual and unique
Advantages of Mono-Block concrete:
- It adapts to any grounds. Shoring walls on uneven grounds. Seismic areas.
- Welded wire mesh structure; anti-cracking guaranteed.
- Homogeneous pouring of concrete.
- One-piece construction watertight guaranteed, even without a liner.
- Strength and durability
Risks related to shotcrete technique and blocks:
- Deformation of the structure due to the thrust of the water volume of the pool, or due to the soil.
- Cracks and water ingress. The breeze blocks and the shuttering blocks are not waterproof guaranteed.
- Growth of bacteria and mould between the breeze blocks and the liner.
- Crumbling of the breeze blocks after removing the liner.
- Unreliability over time.
|Installation time*||2 weeks|
|Quick & easy Installation|
|Importance of the blocklayer's work|
|Importance of the nature of Soil|
|Construction in 1 go|
|Accepts all coatings|
|Waterproof in 2 directions|
|Control of the Concrete Homogeneity|
|25 years warranty|
|Risky Evolution of the supports|
|Limited Volume & Weight|
* From date of issuance of all Construction Permits - Installation Time: includes Excavation & Liner Finishing
We work closely with your
architect and construction team
to realise your specific
We work onsite alongside the
construction team to install, build
and complete the perfect project
To ensure you are consistently
well looked after, we provide
local, onsite servicing and annual
Strength of Mono-Block Concrete
A MARINAL Mono- Block Concrete swimming pool cast in one piece, thus watertight and resistant.
"The concrete density is unvarying, seamless, without any connection.
Thus, MARINAL traditional one-piece reinforced concrete
swimming pools do not have any point of failure, and therefore no risk to lose their watertight integrity."
This mono-block concrete construction technique is the most reliable
in terms of solidity and lifespan for your swimming pool.